Buy Farxiga (Dapagliflozin)Online
What is Farxiga?
Buy Farxiga (Dapagliflozin)Online. Farxiga (generic name Dapagliflozin) is a diabetes medicine that is used along with diet and exercise to help keep blood sugar levels under control. If you have type 2 diabetes and also suffer from heart problems, then Farxiga may help prevent heart failure (a problem where the heart becomes weak and cannot pump enough blood around the body). By preventing heart failure, Farxiga can keep you out of the hospital.
What is Farxiga used for?
Farxiga is used by adults with type 2 diabetes to help lower blood sugar, along with diet and exercise. It’s also used by adults with type 2 diabetes who have a risk of heart disease to help them stay out of the hospital.
Farxiga should only be used by people over age 18 with type 2 diabetes. It is not for people with type 1 diabetes. It should not be used if you have diabetic ketoacidosis (a condition where there is too much acid in your blood). Diabetic ketoacidosis happens when your blood sugar is too high for too long.
Do not use Farxiga if you’re pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding or planning to breastfeed. Tell your doctor if you have kidney, pancreas or liver problems before taking Farxiga. Do not drink alcohol while using Farxiga. Talk to your doctor if you’re changing your diet or starting to eat less before using Farxiga. If you’re planning to have surgery, let your doctor know before starting Farxiga.
How does Farxiga work?
Farxiga works by helping your kidneys remove sugar from your body. Your kidneys most important job is to filter blood. Farxiga tells your kidneys to pee out any extra sugar.
What are possible Farxiga side effects?
The most common Farxiga side effects are:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI) – Call your doctor right away if you feel like you may have a UTI. Some symptoms that may indicate the presence of a UTI include:
Feeling pain or burning when you pee
Feeling like you cannot control your pee/needing to pee more frequently or urgently
Fever or back ache
Pain in your pelvis
Nausea (feeling sick to your stomach)
- Genital yeast infection (vaginal infection in women and penis infection in men). It can cause pain, odor, redness, itching, swelling, or discharge from the vagina or penis.
- Developing a sore throat, runny or stuffy nose.
- Changes in how you pee/peeing more often
Serious, less common Farxiga side effects include:
- Low blood sugar. This can leave you feeling shaky, sweaty, tired, weak, hungry, confused and irritable, feeling like your heart is racing, or give you a headache. Be sure to talk to your doctor before starting Farxiga to check your risk for developing low blood sugar (especially if you take Farxiga with other diabetes medicine). Understand how to bring your sugar back up safely, as directed by your doctor.
- Dehydration and low blood pressure. You can feel faint, lightheaded or dizzy, especially if you try to stand up too fast. This is more likely to happen if you’re older (over age 65), take blood pressure medicine, have kidney problems, or eat a low salt diet.
- Kidney problems. A possible Farxiga side effect is that it may harm your kidneys. Be sure to have routine blood tests before and while using Farxiga to make sure your kidneys stay healthy. Call your doctor right away if you suddenly start to eat or drink less (for example, if you get sick), or if you start losing fluid (through diarrhea, vomiting, or blood loss) because this can increase the risk of Farxiga damaging your kidneys.
- Increased ketones in blood and urine (ketoacidosis). You may feel sick to your stomach, or throw up. Some people feel tired, have stomach pain, or have trouble breathing. This can happen even if your blood sugar is less than 250mg/dL, so be sure to check for ketones in your urine if you experience any of these symptoms.
- Allergic reaction (rash, swelling of face and tongue, trouble breathing)
- A severe genital infection around the anus. Sometimes Farxiga can harm the tissue under the skin around the anus, and cause pain redness and swelling in your genital area.