Buy Contrave Online
Buy Contrave Online. Contrave is formulated with bupropion and naltrexone. Bupropion is an antidepressant with appetite-suppressing properties. Buy Contrave Online Canada. Naltrexone is often used by addicts to inhibit the effects of opioids or alcohol. Naltrexone may also reduce appetite and desire for eating. Buy Contrave Online UK. Contrave is an anorexiant used to assist obese or overweight people with weight-related medical issues to maintain their weight. This medication is taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. Buy Contrave Online NZ Contrave will not address any medical problem associated with obesity, including high blood pressure, diabetes, or high cholesterol. Contrave is not licensed as a treatment for depression or other mental disorders nor as a smoking cessation aid. Buy Contrave Online.
You should not use Contrave if you have uncontrolled high blood pressure, seizures, an eating disorder, opioid addiction if you are taking opioid medication or other types of bupropion if you have bulimia or anorexia nervosa if you are taking an MAOI, or if you have abruptly stopped using alcohol, seizure medication, or sedatives. Buy Contrave Online Inform your doctor of all your current medications, as well as any you begin or discontinue taking. Many medications may interact with bupropion and naltrexone, and some medications should not be used together. Do not take Contrave if you are pregnant. Some adolescents report suicidal thoughts when they initially take bupropion. Maintain vigilance for mood or symptom changes. Inform your doctor of any new or worsening symptoms. Buy Contrave Online Do not use Contrave if you are concurrently taking narcotic medication or other types of bupropion (such as Wellbutrin or Zyban), or if you are through alcohol or drug withdrawal.
Before taking this medicine
Do not use Contrave if you are pregnant. Weight loss during pregnancy can harm an unborn baby, even if you are overweight. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant during treatment. You should not use Contrave if you are allergic to bupropion or naltrexone, or if you have:
- untreated or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- an eating disorder (anorexia or bulimia);
- a history of seizures;
- opioid addiction or withdrawal (or if you take methadone or buprenorphine);
- if you take other forms of bupropion (Wellbutrin, Aplenzin, Budeprion, Forfivo, Zyban, and others); or
- if you have suddenly stopped using alcohol, seizure medication, or a sedative such as Xanax, Valium, Fiorinal, Klonopin, and others. Buy Contrave Online
How should I take Contrave?
- Take Contrave exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not use this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Do not crush, chew, or break the tablet. Swallow the tablet whole. Do not take more than 2 tablets at once.
- Do not take Contrave with a high-fat meal, or you may be more likely to have a seizure.
- If you need to use opioid medicine for any reason (such as pain, surgery, or treatment for drug addiction) you may need to stop taking Contrave for a short time. Follow your doctor’s dosing instructions very carefully.
- Contrave may affect a drug-screening urine test and you may have false results. Tell the laboratory staff that you use this medicine.
- Store Contrave at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- If you have not lost at least 5% of your starting weight after 12 weeks of treatment, Contrave may not be right for you.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 1 day.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of this medicine can be fatal, especially if you also take an opioid medicine.
What to avoid
Combining alcohol with bupropion may raise the chance of convulsions. If you use alcohol on a regular basis, see your physician before altering your intake. Bupropion may also trigger seizures in alcoholics who abruptly quit drinking. Follow your doctor’s advice about any food, drink, or exercise limitations. Do not use any weight-loss products or diet tablets unless instructed by your physician. When taking Contrave, do not use opioid medications, methadone, heroin, or other illicit narcotics. This might result in harmful repercussions, such as coma and death.
Contrave side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Contrave: fever, swollen glands, mouth sores, muscle or joint pain; hives, rash, or itching; chest pain, difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. A person caring for you should seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, severe drowsiness, or if you are hard to wake up.
Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor right away if you have:
- severe headache, blurred vision, pounding in your neck or ears, fast heartbeats;
- a seizure (convulsions);
- blurred vision, tunnel vision, eye pain or swelling, or seeing halos around lights;
- changes in mood or behavior – anxiety, depression, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, agitation, thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself;
- a manic episode – racing thoughts, increased energy, unusual risk-taking behavior, extreme happiness, being irritable or talkative;
- liver problems – upper stomach pain, tiredness, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- severe skin reaction – fever, sore throat, burning eyes, skin pain, red or purple skin rash with blistering and peeling.
Older adults may be more likely to have certain side effects. Common Contrave side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation;
- headache, dizziness;
- dry mouth; or
- sleep problems (insomnia).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What other drugs will affect Contrave?
When you start or stop taking Contrave, your doctor may need to adjust the doses of other medicines you take on a regular basis. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any you start or stop using. This includes prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed in this medication guide. Tell your doctor about all your current medicines and any medicine you start or stop using.
Where can I get more information?
Remember, keep this and all other medicines out of the reach of children, never share your medicines with others and use Contrave only for the indication prescribed.